Every guy I know strives to get a six pack of abs at least once in his life. Achieving the six pack can be a never ending battle and often a very frustrating one. The answer to the question how can I get a six pack of abs has eluded most men and women for what seems an eternity. Part of the problem is that for every fitness guru you ask you will probably get just as many different answers. How can you tell what the truth is and what is hype. This article can help.
I listed 5 areas that advertisers and marketing experts use to draw those of us that are unsuspecting and desparate to try anything to achieve those elusive abs. We all want to have that trim waist and those rippling abdominals. Isn't that why you are reading this? Here some pitfalls to avoid in your quest for the six pack:
1. Many so-called "health foods" are actually cleverly disguised junk foods that actually stimulate you to gain more belly fat... yet the diet food marketing industry continues to lie to you so they can maximize their profits.
2. Ab exercises like crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are the LEAST effective method of getting flat six pack abs.
3. Boring repetitive cardio exercise routines are NOT the best way to lose body fat and uncover those six pack abs.
4. You DON'T need to waste your money on expensive "extreme fat burner" pills (that don't work) or other bogus supplements. A special class of natural foods is much more effective.
5. Ab belts, ab-rockers, ab-loungers, and other infomercial ab-gimmicks... they're all a complete waste of your time and money. Despite the misleading infomercials, the perfectly chiseled fitness models in the commercials did NOT get their perfect body by using that "ab contraption"... they got their perfect body through REAL workouts and REAL nutrition strategies.
Advertisers spend millions of dollars to promote the products mentioned above. It is so easy for us to fall for their claims, which are often over-exaggerated. Don't let yourself be sold on these false claims. You will only be disappointed in the end.